NCS makes hiring easy for our Florida customers! We have you covered with fast, affordable pre-employment screening services. Our services are an excellent fit for any industry, including healthcare, construction, retail, food service, hospitality, tourism, manufacturing and banking.
Advantages of using NCS:
- Competitive pricing with no account setup fees, no monthly fees and no contracts.
- Outstanding live customer service by phone, live chat or email.
- Automated email notifications when searches are complete.
- NCS is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) and the Better Business Bureau. Staff members are also PBSA Advance Certified. Learn more about FCRA compliance.
- No additional charge for adding multiple users to account.
- Applicant Management System lets you quickly order follow-up searches.
- Automated Pre-Adverse & Adverse Action Letters at no additional charge.
- Ability to email authorization form to applicant for digital signature.
- All web-based technology (no software to install).
- NCS owns the technology with the ability to adapt to customers’ needs.
- Frequent security and automation enhancements to improve the user experience.
Choose one of our featured criminal history packages or bundle the National Quick Check package with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) search. Volunteer and Tenant Screening are also available. Add on any of our individual services. Please view our Services & Pricing
page to see a listing of our products, pricing and turnaround times.
What may be reported on a record:
- Charge degree (Examples: misdemeanor or felony)
- Charge date
- Filing date
- Disposition date
- County where offense took place
How many years records go back:
- National Crime Search reports all convictions within 7 years.
With a few easy steps, your employees can schedule their drug screen at a collection site they choose at a time that is convenient for them. DOT testing is also available. Learn more.
Electronic Form I-9 & E-Verify Management:
Effective January 1, 2021, E-Verify is mandatory for all government employers and certain private employers in Florida. NCS can help you comply with the law with our easy-to-use system that guides and stores new hire Form I-9s online and returns E-Verify results instantly.Learn more.
Several counties and cities in Florida have enacted ban-the-box laws for public sectors. If you fall under this category or would like more information, please click here.